Tuesday, January 29

Pata de Cabra (Aragon, Spain)

Served with membrillo mustard

They say: "Pata Cabra means the foot of the goat." [Yep. That's all I got.]

Cmoore says: A washed-rind goat cheese from Spain with a surprisingly mild flavor profile. The firm paste was sweating slightly when I tried it, and my primary impression was a lactic sweetness with a hint of tang on the finish. I think it would be nice with a fruity (perhaps Spanish) beverage.

Suggested Pairings: Rioja, Riesling, Belgian wheat beer, Deus

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I have gone through this blog.I found it very intresting and helpful.Now a days I am doing my work from my home only.
And this blog is really doing great for me.And got extra income from my home.

make money online

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

- David

Anonymous said...

The libido of men can be down due to various reasons.
Cholesterol clogs arteries and allows less blood flow to. Usually this product can be taken about
60 minutes before sexual activity.

my web blog :: Male Infertility

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online