Sunday, February 17

I Love...Produce!

This post goes out to all the fruits and vegetables out there. I love you. I really do. I know this totally outs my dorkiness and weirdness, but I just have to sing my passion and praises for fresh produce. I mean, look! It's beautiful! My roommates and I spent the morning at Reading Terminal Market -- Perrin sold people baked goods (and snuck us cookies) from Metropolitan Bakery's stand while Stu and I ate vegan cheesesteaks and sweet potato fries at Basic Four. Then we wandered through the produce and cheese stands to procure:

Mustard greens
Avocado
Plums
Strawberries
Pineapple
Yellow tomato
Green beans
Broccoli
Snap peas
Blueberries


And these don't quite count as produce, but they do count as delicious:
Sliced almonds
Wasabi peas
Bobby's Roasted Red Pepper Hummus


Bliss. Let the spirit move you -- go buy some produce.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had cantaloupe this morning in honor of your post :]

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online